I get asked a lot what items I’ve purchased to be successful. So, I decided to make a quick shopping list with my top 10 items needed. Aannnnddddd because it’s ME, you know I added some cost efficient options to choose from. Full disclosure: I may receive a small commission for you utilizing my links, however, that is at no cost to you.
1. Blender – I make fruit smoothies and protein shakes daily.
3. Scale – Weekly weigh ins, digital scale is best
4. Measuring Tape – To grab measurements throughout
5. Waist Trimmer – Perfect for cutting water and shaping figure
6. Large Water Cup – You CAN NOT lose weight without drinking water
7. Step Tracker – Apple or Fitbit
8. Work Out Clothes– Shop my line! Plus clothing that moves!
9. Sports Bra– Shop my line! Sports bras for larger breasts!
10. Candles – Trust me! Shop Small Owned!
Bonus – Small planner/notebook. If you’re like me, you enjoy writing things in one place and making it visually pleasing. Remember you’ll need somewhere to actively write your goals.
Grab Thick-Ish, my $5 Ebook for more tips, Sign up for Email Alerts, or Join the 21-Day Challenge for a step-by-step take on the hardest part of weigh loss, the beginning!
Join the 21-Day Wellness Challenge! Jumpstart YOUR journey!