I get asked a lot what items I’ve purchased to be successful. So, I decided to make a quick shopping list with my top 10 items needed. Aannnnddddd because it’s ME, you know I added some cost efficient options to choose from. Full disclosure: I may receive a small commission for you utilizing my links, however, that is at no cost to you.
1. Blender – I make fruit smoothies and protein shakes daily.
3. Scale – Weekly weigh ins, digital scale is best
4. Measuring Tape – To grab measurements throughout
5. Waist Trimmer – Perfect for cutting water and shaping figure
6. Large Water Cup – You CAN NOT lose weight without drinking water
7. Step Tracker – Apple or Fitbit
8. Work Out Clothes– Shop my line! Plus clothing that moves!
9. Sports Bra– Shop my line! Sports bras for larger breasts!
10. Candles – Trust me! Shop Small Owned!
Bonus – Small planner/notebook. If you’re like me, you enjoy writing things in one place and making it visually pleasing. Remember you’ll need somewhere to actively write your goals.
I’m NOT a licensed physician, however, I am a woman who has found success in losing weight. The beginning of your weight-loss journey is so critical. Having a system in place that allows you flexibility and grace is high-key important. Allow me to be YOUR training wheels to weight loss. Meal plans + At-Home Workouts + Daily Accountability + Tutorials to explain the “Why” behind the “what” of losing weight. Join me for just $21!